8:25 start will roll call after 1st degree ceremony and Amanda the Panda Speaker
Two new members. Luc Derry and Matt Shafer
Roll call absent were Paul Martin , Ken Wiley and Travis Risvold
Motion to accept minutes as written – seconded and approved.
Grand Knight Report: Open with Charlie speaking from Amanda the Panda. Non Profit to help families with the grieving process when a loved one dies. Many of our Knights have had services from Amanda the Panda. Can use guys to flip pancakes, flip burgers at the camp and money. Help wrap Christmas Gifts for the gift boxes and most importantly pray.
Chaplain Report: None
District Deputy Report:
- We are a Star Council
- We are a Star District
- Goal to hold a 2nd and 3rd Degree at Assumption
- New year starts July 1st.
Treasurer and Financial Secretary Report: None
- Praise Fest is Sunday please come eat Brisket
- Christ our Life lets buy our tickets and see Jodi Bermel to volunteer. Need 75… 4th degree will be needed for event.
- Fund Raiser for Anthony to help pay off all debt so he can take a vow of poverty and enter the seminary. Decided to put together a meal Hogs and Hot Rods. Committee formed of Matt, Larry, Shannon, Tony, Robbie, Ken Welch and Ken Wiley.
- Auction met goal of $40,000 revenue. Thank you to everyone who attended and bought raffle tickets.
- Fairway Fathers raised $14,000 and really a worthwhile cause.
- Start to set up Pancake breakfast. First one is usually Granger Days. Avoid Dowling’s of Oct 26th.
- Brett to bring back Spelling B and Essay Contest with the support of the Knights.
- State Fair for (PID) is Aug 15th a Friday from 9 to 3. 22 cases of tootsie rolls ordered. Also need volunteers for Caseys, Wal-Mart and Fairway.
- Voted and passed for Amanda the Panda to get the average profit of one of the pancake breakfasts to support their efforts.
Good of the Order:
- Officers were all voted in and they are :
- Warden – Darrin Limoges
- Advocate – Joe Fernandez
- Inside Guard – Dave Watznaur
- Outside Guard – Ken Welch
- Treasurer – Paul Martin
- Recorder – Merlyn Wiese
- Chancelor – Ken Wiley
- Deputy Grand Knight – Travis Risvold
- Financial Secretary – Larry Spellerberg
- Grand Knight – Shannon Godwin
- Lecturer – Tom Schenk
Motion to close the meeting and seconded at 9:15